dickyadigian
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2012.123
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:first time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, Can someone help me?, A couple of weeks ago my phone stop vibrating, when iam playing pubg air trigger doesn't vibrate either, messaging and phone call won't do either, and I am already doing calculator test and it's failed, is it related to software?
13 REPLIES 13

dickyadigian
Star I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158223#Comment_158223

Ohh i am sorry i confused myself with another user owning tencent version having similar problem.

Its better if you take it to nearest service centre for closer checkups they will definetly guide you on this after examining your device. Cant be said vibrator is damaged as it is working sometimes you are describing after examination of hardware repair centre will confirm you exact problem if its software or hardware.

Thanks!

View post
The problem with service center it will keep my phone away for a couple of days , this phone is my main phone and i dont have a backup phone haha

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
dickyadigian

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158224#Comment_158224

The problem with service center it will keep my phone away for a couple of days , this phone is my main phone and i dont have a backup phone haha

View post
Service centres provide 1 hour quick service in india for flagship series. i dont know about indonesia but you need to check with that if same policy is available there kindly contact them earlier before visiting service centre via calls(search there cantact details via google) then explain them your situation and then ask them if they can manage instant a day/hour checkup and let you know if any repair is needed.
If yes than no worries but ifnot than you dont have any other option than to submit your device to them also dont let your warrenty days pass by if you have it.
( i guess contacting them should help you for quicker service but totally depends on there work load also most probably try to visit in morning time as soon as they open repair centre so that you may be the first in line and hopefully you may get quicker & best service if possible.) i genuinelly wish so....
Thanks!

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@dickyadigian Sorry for the late reply. Have you been able to resolve your issue since creating this thread? 🙂

dickyadigian
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@dickyadigian Sorry for the late reply. Have you been able to resolve your issue since creating this thread? 🙂

View post
Yea the only solution is to get your phone to nearby service center if you still got warranty,

Theres no issue for the hardware when iam asking the technician(he told me its just readjusting,and no replacement) basically its just flash your phone i think