dickyadigian
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2012.123
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:first time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, Can someone help me?, A couple of weeks ago my phone stop vibrating, when iam playing pubg air trigger doesn't vibrate either, messaging and phone call won't do either, and I am already doing calculator test and it's failed, is it related to software?
13 REPLIES 13

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
khan.rasheeth

Ya I know ,for your information I am using Tencent version with Global rom and as per the seller I have 1 year warranty and I bought the phone in United Arab Emirates.

I am not sure the service centre in here,they will accept warranty or not

View post
If it is tencent version than this models are only meant to be sold for china and not globally. so unfortunatly local asus service centre cannot accept your device for warrenty claim. I suggest that You can ask your reseller for a return & refund if you can. As tencent devices sold globally with WW rom are unofficial.

dickyadigian
Star I
Yeaa i think its software problem, for a second my vibrate working again whenever i exit a game like pubg and mobile legend, after playing around with vibrate its stopped working again

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
dickyadigian

Yeaa i think its software problem, for a second my vibrate working again whenever i exit a game like pubg and mobile legend, after playing around with vibrate its stopped working again

View post
Actually the problem may be that As tencent models have diffrent ROM versions and reseller from where you have purchased your device have flashed in global WW rom with your chinese tencent model which is unofficial so this may be the reason for system misbehaving as there is no guarantee of features to work smoothly.
I think you should just try soft reset once before you take it to local repair shop & see if that helps. also that will be much easy for us to understand if software is the real culprit here. & who knows if that will help.
For factory data reset try this
Settings>system>reset options>erase all data.
Note:- Before factory reset please do not forget to backup your imprtant data.

dickyadigian
Star I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158218#Comment_158218

Actually the problem may be that As tencent models have diffrent ROM versions and reseller from where you have purchased your device have flashed in global WW rom with your chinese tencent model which is unofficial so this may be the reason for system misbehaving as there is no guarantee of features to work smoothly.

I think you should just try soft reset once before you take it to local repair shop & see if that helps. also that will be much easy for us to understand if software is the real culprit here. & who knows if that will help.

For factory data reset try this

Settings>system>reset options>erase all data.

Note:- Before factory reset please do not forget to backup your imprtant data.

View post
I already did factory reset once and its the same , i live in indonesia and i bought original from asus i think its different from tencent cmiiw
Its twice now my vibrate working again and for a second its stopped working and i dont know what caused it

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
dickyadigian

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158220#Comment_158220

I already did factory reset once and its the same , i live in indonesia and i bought original from asus i think its different from tencent cmiiw

Its twice now my vibrate working again and for a second its stopped working and i dont know what caused it

View post
Ohh i am sorry i confused myself with another user owning tencent version having similar problem.
Its better if you take it to nearest service centre for closer checkups they will definetly guide you on this after examining your device. Cant be said vibrator is damaged as it is working sometimes you are describing after examination of hardware repair centre will confirm you exact problem if its software or hardware.
Thanks!