dickyadigian
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2012.123
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:first time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, Can someone help me?, A couple of weeks ago my phone stop vibrating, when iam playing pubg air trigger doesn't vibrate either, messaging and phone call won't do either, and I am already doing calculator test and it's failed, is it related to software?
13 REPLIES 13

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
dickyadigian

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:17.0823.2012.123
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:first time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello, Can someone help me?, A couple of weeks ago my phone stop vibrating, when iam playing pubg air trigger doesn't vibrate either, messaging and phone call won't do either, and I am already doing calculator test and it's failed, is it related to software?

Vibration don't work
This seems like hardware as your SIMMI test is failed you have to take your device to nearest service centre as early as possible for futhur examination of device.
Note:- please dont forget to backup your important data before you submit your device to nearest service center.
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call:👇

Call Us | Official Support | ASUS Global
To locate nearest service centre👇
Choose your region | Official Support | ASUS Global

Choose your region | Official Support | ASUS Global
Thanks!

khan_rasheeth
Star I
I having the same issue since 4 months and I am looking flashing procedure to flash it myself.
If anyone know the latest flashing procedure please reply here

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
khan.rasheeth

I having the same issue since 4 months and I am looking flashing procedure to flash it myself.

If anyone know the latest flashing procedure please reply here

View post
Flashing your device will break your warranty and if you dont do it carefully then you may bet stuck in bootloops and other errors so if fixing vibrator motor is your only Motive for flashing than i suggest you to go to your nearest service centre and let them handle this
Whatever you choose to do , do it very carefully as there are pros and cons both, choose wisely
Happy to help 😃

khan_rasheeth
Star I
Ya I know ,for your information I am using Tencent version with Global rom and as per the seller I have 1 year warranty and I bought the phone in United Arab Emirates.
I am not sure the service centre in here,they will accept warranty or not