shovik
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

15 REPLIES 15

ccode8806
Star III
I agree $1000 phone 512gb storage & 12GB ram next to worthless in a yr or so. Not buying something they don't want to support for the price.

Most don't or won't function properly as a phone because of lack of volte or vowifi support. I'm waiting on at&t support. Yet you can do mods to get it, but don't want to risk Causing battery drain or bricking a $1000 entirely.

Asus would do better to support phones such as this 3-5+ yrs minimum. The battery & performance is still much more than many. Yet a $100 samsung phone gets consistent updates. Also need to wait 2-3 yrs to release a upgraded version.

gsanchez
Rising Star II
shovik

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Asus rog 2 Android 11 update Date..??
The date is: 31/02/2022.

Melqui
Zen Master I
Want A11, Buy ROG 5 LOL

Melqui
Zen Master I
Or install OminiROM (Android 11) released before Asus!

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Melqui

Or install OminiROM (Android 11) released before Asus!

View post
Just an FYI omni rom developer micky got the phone from Asus under developer program
So yes indirectly Asus did have a part to play in that
Developers don't generally buy gaming devices let alone costly ones such as rog plus most don't have proper carrier support in their regions so there's that