cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone does not display the pop up for incoming calls

mmwangi57
Star I
Hallo,
I am using the Zenfone Max Pro M1 and when a call comes in it doesn't activate the screen or pop up on screen, I have to unlock the screen and slide down the task bar to answer.
Please how can I fix this??
4 REPLIES 4

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi mmwangi57
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Does the issue appear right after any apps' download or update?
Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check any disturbance from installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
2. Check Settings>Apps & notifications>See all apps>3 dots on the top row>Reset app preferences

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
mmwangi57

Hallo,

I am using the Zenfone Max Pro M1 and when a call comes in it doesn't activate the screen or pop up on screen, I have to unlock the screen and slide down the task bar to answer.

It's better thay u use any 3rd party calling screen

AJ1
Rising Star II
mmwangi57

Hallo,

Check if the phone app is disabled in the background, if it is disabled then u need to enable it.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
mmwangi57

Hallo,

Try to clear cache & data of asus calling app/dialer & also contacts
Settings>app & notifications>calling app/dailer/contacts app>storage >clear cache/clear storage /force stop.