This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE still missing for most countries

rene_vogt
Star II
In the meantime the phone is available for almost six months. It's a shame that the device still does not support VoLTE in most countries (Switzerland in my case). For me this is one of the most important features.
ASUS: Can you share any news on that topic?
BTW: I was in contact with regional support. First, in November, they promised to add that feature soon via a firmware update. Now, the replied that they are not sure if the feature is ever introduced...
28 REPLIES 28

CVonC
Rising Star II
Off and unavailable here in Australia.
It really is a shame Asus have neglected these features with their flagship phone.

rcledou
Star III
Hello,
Same status in France...
No support for VoLTE IMS within Asus in the 3 biggest operators (Orange, SFR and Bouygues Tel). There's no mention on any Asus phone in the support. So sad, because I worked on this protocol in 2015 in France in my former company...
I've open a thread in french to follow it:
https://zentalk.asus.com/fr/discussion/45722/support-volte-du-z7-z7pro-chez-les-operateurs-francais#...

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Hello you can refer to my comment here (scroll to the comment above the second last comment)
DeanG

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Asus needs to confirm whether VoLTE and VoWifi will be working on this device! I don't see anything in the tech specs and clearly nothing I see anywhere from Asus.

This needs to be addressed.

VoLTE and VoWifi
There's a bit of a hope that all those carrier support might come with rog 5 and gradually be extended to past year models

rimsv77
Rising Star II
My operator o2 telefonica CZ does not have support. I wish it could start. Vodafone CZ is in the list. Thanks

rimsv77
Rising Star II
screenshot-20210320-205533287.jpg
so I tried the vodafone CZ sim in the list. and volte does not go.