DeanG
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Asus needs to confirm whether VoLTE and VoWifi will be working on this device! I don't see anything in the tech specs and clearly nothing I see anywhere from Asus.
This needs to be addressed.
17 REPLIES 17

rimsv77
Rising Star II
Thanks. My operator o2 telefonica CZ does not have support. I wish it could start. Vodafone CZ is in the list.

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
I had a rog 2 for more than a year now. They have been telling the same I.e "Volte and vowifi will come soon " for more than a year. If you already bought a rog 5 then be ready to be frustrated by asus with their trash software support and updates and no response from mods. All the best guys.

Melqui
Zen Master I
Buy another phone. Basic entry Samsung's, LG's and Motorola's smartphones has VoLTE. ROG 2 until now don't have VoLTE here in my country.

rimsv77
Rising Star II
so I tried the vodafone CZ sim in the list. and volte does not go.

Patrick
Star I
Jesus I now remember why I never bought another ASUS phone after my first ROG phone...
How can VoWifi and VoLTE still not be a standard delivery on release... in 2021..

This one is on me, I thought with the Rog Phone 5 they learned at least.
Back to Oneplus I guess...