This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV. Official support for Windows 10 20H2.

bohushvitali
Star I
System: UX581GV_19H2
Battery or AC: Both
Model: ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV
Frequency of occurrence: frequent freezes
Reset OS: Yes. Roughly two time a month. No correlation with installed software found.
Screenshot or video: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLChcXj5lTvV_R7jAvodFAXEkYl9LvQNG8
========================
Detailed description:
Currently when accepting Feature update version 20H2 in windows update center it is not fully installed and rolls back to 19H2
Please provide estimated dates when this model will be shipped to customers with newest tested windows version.
The main reason for asking is frequent freezes on 19H2
I would like to sent it to RMA for the second time to get full reset with newest windows flashed as recovery image. When sending the first time (six month ago) RMA wasn't able to found any issues however freezes still occurring randomly on a system without any third party software installed.

Thanks in advance.
screenshot-2020-12-27-201812.png
screenshot-2021-01-11-123224.png

67 REPLIES 67

cfatihb
Star I
rollfire

I had the same conflict. It stopped at 48 % with hardware error.

I solved it.

1. Install Snappy - Driver Installer

2. Update all (Not installed, Newer and Better Match) Drivers

3. Run the Windows Update Assistent. Windows10Upgrade9252.exe

4. Press the thumbs!

hey ASUS if you want to thank me. I would love to get the UX582 ;).

image.png

View post
This solution solved my Problem. Thanks Rollfire 🙂

madrunner84
Star III
cfatihb

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156994#Comment_156994

This solution solved my Problem. Thanks Rollfire 🙂

View post
What about your CPU performance? Is it as it should be?

rollfire
Star II
My Cinebench R23 Multicore is 6350 (UX581GV-2004t) Singlecore 1027.

madrunner84
Star III
rollfire

View post
Ok, I see.
Could you guys give me any advice what should I do? My Cinebench R23 dropped from 6300 to 5000. Graphic performance is the same than before, in 3Dmark only physics test score dropped from 14000 to 10-11000. Graphics score is the same 15000, as it was before. I haven't changed any settings, and the slider behind the battery logo is of course set on the highest performance.
The problem is now, that I'm not sure did this lack of performance appear after the service where they replaced the screenpad, or just after the Windows update. I managed to update the Windows right after the service, using instructions from Rollfire.

madrunner84
Star III
rollfire

View post
Ok, I see.
Could you guys give me any advice? My Cinebench R23 dropped from 6300 to 5000. On 3dmark I get the same graphics score than before, but physics score dropped from 14000 to 10-11000.
The problem is, that I don't know did this lack of performance appear already after the service where they replaced the screenpad, or just after the Windows update. I managed to update the Windows just after the service, using instructions from Rollfire.
I didn't change any settings, and the slider behind the battery logo is of course set to highest performance.
I have 9750H.