This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open your eyes

amritpalvirk199
Star III
Stop defending Asus for their super useless software support.
60 days already and no sign of updates .
Same fate as Rog 1 and 2 , 3 is now getting dead too lol . They promised 2 years of updates guess what they are just wasting time so that promise gets over and they are free to go .
Rog 5 is nothing new just a design failed device .
We know asus is small company but atleast provide proper support to your only 3 devices lol you can't even maintain 3 devices and you want to grow at this pace you will lose this race .
Users are facing many issue , charging issue , software bugs , reboots , Service center failures .
It's like a joke to spend on asus .
🙂 Thank you for your awesome support 🙂 🙂 -1 for it .
18 REPLIES 18

momeimada
Rising Star I
amritpalvirk1999

Stop defending Asus for their super useless software support.

60 days already and no sign of updates .

Same fate as Rog 1 and 2 , 3 is now getting dead too lol . They promised 2 years of updates guess what they are just wasting time so that promise gets over and they are free to go .

Rog 5 is nothing new just a design failed device .

We know asus is small company but atleast provide proper support to your only 3 devices lol you can't even maintain 3 devices and you want to grow at this pace you will lose this race .

Users are facing many issue , charging issue , software bugs , reboots , Service center failures .

It's like a joke to spend on asus .

🙂 Thank you for your awesome support 🙂 🙂 -1 for it .

Open your eyes

chill bro, it's not worth it, android 11 doesn't have big changes.
But Asus needs to work harder, especially when rog 3 was very successful.

amritpalvirk199
Star III
botboy444

Android 11 beta emails got sent out today so you can all stop complaining and making yourselfs look stupid now xo

View post
Idk who is stupid here the one who told the truth or the one who is crying to get in beta . Who ever is but one thing I see triggered Asus worshippers here nothing else lol . That's just a email about beta nothing to do with this bugs , service , and tons of issue lol Atleast make a base of your statement .
himverma2012

Just one question to the one who've started this thread: Are you still studying or do you work somewhere?

View post
I don't think you have to do anything with my personal life but according to your question I am matured person than you . 👍

amritpalvirk199
Star III
sudhi.k

No-one has got mail everyone is just fooling people

View post
True af I only see 3 members till now who are claiming to get email they actually got beta testing tag too but I wonder only 3 ? Because according to selection criteria users needs to be active in forum so according to the rules selecting non forum users in next stupidity if they committed .

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
The upcoming FOTA update for ROG Phone 3 should arrive before the end of this month, barring any unforseen circumstances. Thanks for your patience so far. 🙂
And yes, I can confirm that we have started inviting users to the closed beta program, so you can stop speculating and accusing your fellow users of lying about it.
Happy weekend! Thread closed.