cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11

wsabbgh
Star I
Dear All
this is the first time i am using ASUS mobile and special ROG 3 , and now once i used i liked very much but i got Surprise that still on android 10 , how come device With these specifications and still not receive the upgrade its shame .
any one know when will get it ( i am living in Dubai, UAE ) .

39 REPLIES 39

botboy444
Zen Master I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/157917#Comment_157917

The fact that they had registration forms means it's an "closed public beta" not everyone will get access

Plus the beta special threads can only be accessed by official testers

But iirc you can pm mods and ask them to manually add you to the beta and that thread imo

View post
i'll have to keep that in mind, ty for that

Aryan202
Community Legend I
And I'm sure there are many who participated in the beta just for early access to android 11 and they'll cry on the beta threads and public threads too for small issues 😂
I mean a beta is supposed to have bugs people don't get that
There would even be guys who post queries in open forum imo (they just don't read all the info in mails) this happens almost every year

gugul
Rising Star II
Averan

And I'm sure there are many who participated in the beta just for early access to android 11 and they'll cry on the beta threads and public threads too for small issues 😂

I mean a beta is supposed to have bugs people don't get that

There would even be guys who post queries in open forum imo (they just don't read all the info in mails) this happens almost every year

View post
Yes, that's pretty much inevitable. You can't stop it😅. People don't have the patience to read such long emails.

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
congrats. hope you'll have fun with A11!

himverma2012
Rising Star II
Yeah, even I'm anticipating that many will rant on why they've not been selected.

I haven't unlocked my bootloader on this device yet because now I'm too tired to use custom roms. Anyways stock rom on Asus is debloated so no need to root. I anyways use adb commands to remove any unwanted apk.