This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open your eyes

amritpalvirk199
Star III
Stop defending Asus for their super useless software support.
60 days already and no sign of updates .
Same fate as Rog 1 and 2 , 3 is now getting dead too lol . They promised 2 years of updates guess what they are just wasting time so that promise gets over and they are free to go .
Rog 5 is nothing new just a design failed device .
We know asus is small company but atleast provide proper support to your only 3 devices lol you can't even maintain 3 devices and you want to grow at this pace you will lose this race .
Users are facing many issue , charging issue , software bugs , reboots , Service center failures .
It's like a joke to spend on asus .
🙂 Thank you for your awesome support 🙂 🙂 -1 for it .
18 REPLIES 18

lan61t
Star III
Honestly, until now i dont have any problem with their ROG3, maybe i just dont care that much about blackcrush, and still no issue regarding the phone or the laptop.
But from current experience, I will avoiding Asus Accessories 100%. Was going to get the twin dock, but no more.
Based on my experience, the best solution if you have a problem with Asus:
Visiting Asus (Enter Country Name)
Ask them what to do? Record it!
Go to Asus Service Center.
*if possible

amritpalvirk199
Star III
simo97.codega

Asus is not a small company as you said, that's why their behavior is even more disappointing....

View post
Ofc they ain't if you scroll through forum you will understand why I used that line . It was said by most of the users to defend asus on baseless factor .
sudhi.k

We should atleast feel lucky that our phone deosnt break like ROG 5. Thank god atleast we have got hardware

View post
And people on forums be like it's doesn't matter in normal useage like what ? Everyone use phone is normal ways or some will touch screen with stick and stones ? Even the slightest best will R.I.P the screen and it can happen when the phone is in pocket and seeing it , it doesn't need much tight jeans to do it .
ROG 1 , 2 AND 3 FAILED BY SOFTWARE .
ROG 5 FAILED BY DURABILITY AND YES WAIT 5 MONTHS AFTER LAUNCH IT WILL DIE AS OTHERS PHONES TOO .
I saw people saying Rog is complicated device so it's hard to give update ! okay I agree ! So if it's complicated device why asus upkeep it , like why to release a phone they can't maintain , it's common sense a common rule for everyone if you can't maintain or do something why to make such thing lol . We here ain't asking for new features atleast fix freaking bugs , defects and your service center they will literally degrad your device after service .
NO HATE TO ASUS BUT IT'S ENOUGH EVERYONE NEED TO SPEAK UP OR DIG A GRAVE FOR YOUR ROG 3 .

ADH
Rising Star II
Hmm , In simple feeling useless 🙂 .

amritpalvirk199
Star III
lan61t

Honestly, until now i dont have any problem with their ROG3, maybe i just dont care that much about blackcrush, and still no issue regarding the phone or the laptop.

But from current experience, I will avoiding Asus Accessories 100%. Was going to get the twin dock, but no more.

Based on my experience, the best solution if you have a problem with Asus:

1. Visiting Asus (Enter Country Name)
  2. Ask them what to do? Record it!
  3. Go to Asus Service Center.

*if possible

View post
I don't have any issue with my Rog 3 , I paid 60k for black crush ( It will never resolve ) , for dead devices ( This is my 2nd Rog 3 because 1st one went dead in 3 days ) , for walking into service center with in 1-2 months of purchase , for waiting and crying for updates , for begging asus to fix things , for unstable OS , for charging issue , for hardware failures , for dead air triggers .
Oh yeah no issue with my Rog 3 it's just I paid money for that all .
ADH

Hmm , In simple feeling useless 🙂 .

View post
So do I and most of the users . Guess what ? It's just mini % of users who are using zentalk .

eqlm2
Rising Star I

EU proposal: Lightning-fast law will extend the life of mobile phones
| tellerreport.com

i don't know how Asus would react to this law, if they can't maintain just one-year updates. how they gonna update their phone 10 years.