Star I
System: Asus Zenbook 13
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
RDaily eset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I am reaching out to share my service complaint regarding the Zenbook 13 (UX325EA) which i purchased last week on March 9th 2021.
I am a first-time user of ASUS product and unfortunately, the last few days have been a very unpleasant experience and regrettable purchase.
The system battery drains very fast, even at 100% fully charged the maximum number of hours the battery performs is 2 hours 30 minutes only. Even when fully charged to 100% if I sleep the computer before bedtime-by the next moving the laptop drains out completely and I have to plug the charger to get it to power it on(please find attached all pieces of evidence to this bitter experience).
3 REPLIES 3

esther_eshiet
Star I
Please can I get help from Lenovo? I think I must have been sold a factory faulty product

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Esther,
Since your laptop is new, there should be a lot of update going on.
Please kindly check if your BIOS has been updated to Version 304,
ZenBook 13 UX325 (11th Gen Intel)|Laptops For Home|ASUS GlobalAnd check if your Window update have been completed.
May I know why there is anything related to Lenovo?
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
esther.eshiet
  1. System: Asus Zenbook 13
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. RDaily eset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I am reaching out to share my service complaint regarding the Zenbook 13 (UX325EA) which i purchased last week on March 9th 2021.

I am a first-time user of ASUS product and unfortunately, the last few days have been a very unpleasant experience and regrettable purchase.

The system battery drains very fast, even at 100% fully charged the maximum number of hours the battery performs is 2 hours 30 minutes only. Even when fully charged to 100% if I sleep the computer before bedtime-by the next moving the laptop drains out completely and I have to plug the charger to get it to power it on(please find attached all pieces of evidence to this bitter experience).

My Zenbook 13 is draining so fast!!!
delete tasks registered under task scheduler.
set unwanted services startup type to manual.
stop or set never to running background applications those uses battery.
disable all startup items under task manager