ZT-e8bda547
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Max Pro M2
Firmware Version: Latest .105
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
From the Android 9 update the Earpiece Sound is very low.
In outdoor unable to hear clearly because the sound is very very low.
But in indoor able to hear everything.
Asus can you fix the issue please?
Next time need to think 1000 times before buying Asus products.
2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
 Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

ramgopalpaul
Star III
Asus developers have created the issue. There will be nothing to say here. I have my doubts about the development capability of Asus. There is no corporation in the Asus team. I have been watching for a long time that users reported same issue. But no action is being taken. You can do one thing- Flipkart or Amazon you can exchange this phone. You will get Rs. 4500 and to buy another phone.

You can tell your close friends that when it comes to buying a phone in the next time, they never buy an Asus phone.

Starting from service centre to Asus developer - they are not care about customer's feedback.

I don't know why you are running this website. If you can't take customer's feedback, go home and sleep.

The biggest mistake in life is to buy asus device. They're giving software update and destroy emmc and mobile phone.