prashant99545
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
asus rog 3 is a flagship phone but his update are very slow and android update and the beta program not Started why
9 REPLIES 9

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Just like everyone , i also dont know ETA for neither A11 beta nor next FOTA but my assumption is that we are not getting neither one of them until zenfone 7 series gets A11........

gugul
Rising Star II
Saifuddin

Just like everyone , i also dont know ETA for neither A11 beta nor next FOTA but my assumption is that we are not getting neither one of them until zenfone 7 series gets A11........

View post
I also think the same thing, but at least they could start the beta though. Anyways none of us can do anything except waiting or writing here.

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
Its good everyone is involving in replying to threads regarding fota and beta program. But ,what we should do is leave the queries to be answer by mods . We are all users even if some on us are at level 5 . Yeah offcourse you can help in solving some problems which you know how to handle but you dont have authority or right to reply instead of a mod , because you are not one. You let the mods handle things. Anyways you bought asus not google . Asus is super slow in updates and asus dont give a damn about it. So all we can do ia wait, but we atleast deserve a convincing reply from mods.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
We are working on getting the A11 beta program ready and will update you when it is. The next FOTA update for ROG Phone 3 should arrive very soon. Thanks for your patience. 🙂

leviroth0
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

We are working on getting the A11 beta program ready and will update you when it is. The next FOTA update for ROG Phone 3 should arrive very soon. Thanks for your patience. 🙂

View post
Most people understand being a mod here isn't easy and you guys have to deal with a lot of frustration and impatient people.
That being said I really think I speak for everyone here when I say we need a roadmap and some simple questions answered. What will happen to development now that Rog 5 is out? Will we see 11 before 12 goes into beta? Have monthly updates stopped altogether?
This will stop people constantly opening up new questions asking when, thus making your lifes easier and putting us users at ease that something is actually happening instead of soon.