This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus fix your Update politics...because many customers are very angry right know!!!

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
...including me...because it suck and I can't recommend anything from Asus for the Future because your so lazy with the Patches that the damage is already done...still stucking in December Patch is a huge let down...
Can't recommend any Phones from your company in the future to anybody just because of this.
It's my first, but maybe also my last Asus product if this isn't gonna be fixed immediately...
And stay constant with your Patches...because now I think anyone who will buy the ROG 5 will also have the same issues...and even more....!!!!!!
6 REPLIES 6

botboy444
Zen Master I
And considering literally *every single review* for the rog 5 and 3 listed their update policy as a something they lack, you'd think they'd get the message by now /shrug.

I'm not even wanting an update every single month without fail, just some transparency or a roadmap, even literally *anything* is better than "we'll have it soon"(define soon)
Or like, a list of what's being worked on instead of literally nothing at all.

gugul
Rising Star II
botboy444

And considering literally *every single review* for the rog 5 and 3 listed their update policy as a something they lack, you'd think they'd get the message by now /shrug.

I'm not even wanting an update every single month without fail, just some transparency or a roadmap, even literally *anything* is better than "we'll have it soon"(define soon)

Or like, a list of what's being worked on instead of literally nothing at all.

View post
Yeahhh man. They don't have the ETA for next FOTA, they don't have the ETA for android 11 beta. They don't have any timeline for VoLTE/VoWIFI, 3 months since rog 2 last updated, Uncertain about the android 11 update for Rog 2.

Currently they are maintaining a handful of 4-5devices(correct me if I'm wrong) and it's taking them ages to provide timely updates. Not even an update roadmap.
At this point as they're taking so long for the android 11beta, I'm expecting at least they should fix the prevalent "black crush" and add support for VoLTE and VoWifi for all region.
The update policy should be clear. You're saying 2 years of updates. What does that even mean? 2 years of Android OS update or mere security patches? Maintain transparency about these things.

akshujaat
Star III
I think it's time to file a case in consumer court to get the full refund for this faulty device...I won't hesitate of doing that...let's do this so that they will come to know that they are selling their products faulty and does not provide any transparency and support

badvlad03
Star II
I feel you bro and I'm totally agree with everything you said. Not to mention the black crush issue. Definitely my first and last asus phone. Gonna sell this phone soon.