This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 for Asus Zenfone 5z

dishoneprabu959
Star II
SD 845 is compatible with android 11, still, we didn't receive any security update for 2021
ZenUI 6 is full stock, so it is easy to give OTA update, zenfone 6z stated receiving beta version of android 11
29 REPLIES 29

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
rajatt1557

Hey Asus Mods

Do we have any info about Zenfone 5z updates.

We are listening it is coming soon since 2months and still nothing received yet.

Also what are the future plans for this phone if any?

View post
No ETA yet, i am continously pushing with info of coming OTA but no info yet but i am informed that should come anytime.

dishoneprabu959
Star II
Better we can move for the custom ROM

But the thing is about security 😑

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I have been as impatient as the worst of them regarding A11 and security updates but just recently I have realised that almost everything ( eg parts for just about anything from phones to vehicle's to services) has been grossly ,almost grinded down to a halt. You would think that as it ( the pandemic) has eased in most countries that things would start moving again but I think it's actually had the opposite effect. As more and more people and industry is getting back to normal there is a high demand for all products and services that it just can't cope. Patients my brother's and sisters patients. I know that it's hard to be patient because I am terrible at being patient but lately, like today, I am digging deep and finding my patients button. Once found and pressed you come to realise that it doesn't even matter,it will come when it's good and ready and not a moment earlier and there is not a thing we can do to hasten it .

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
dishoneprabu959

Better we can move for the custom ROM

But the thing is about security 😑

View post
Very true!
I wish them to include 5z to A11 list. (i know we are asking for lot more but a year of stepback from asus in some markets may help them grow there brand loyalty if they do so as 5z has larger sales & user base most of people will stick to Asus for 1 more year and most probably they will choose asus again. If not A11 atleast Zenui 7 for 5z and trust me if this happens it should really be a good headline in tech world and Asus may claim its a step ahead crown🤞
Many 5z users are really hoping for it
Please Asus make that happen🙂

dishoneprabu959
Star II
May be next I think we will receive security patch update

screenshot-20210316-125514418.jpg