This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Set brightness of second screen from main screen or keyboard buttons

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
System: Win10
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX482EG Zenbook Duo 2021
========================
Detailed description:When the Screenpad+ is dim it's hard to set the brightness outside. Can we have a taskbar setting for the adjustments like native? And/or have the keyboard buttons adjust both screens at the same time?
4 REPLIES 4

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
sorry, I' really confused.
There is a button on the screenpad taskbar to adjust brightness, it is not enough?
or you mean the bar itself is dim?
Also, it would be great if you can centralize your feedback on Screenpad plus, share it in the same thread, would be a lot easier for our support team and others to review.
Thank you.

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
@Blake_ASUS Where is this thread? Can you link to it for clarity?
What I'm saying is that when you are outside and the screenpad is dim it is almost impossible to adjust the brightness because you can't see the screen in order to adjust the controls.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
each article you post is a thread. so if you can centralize all your opinion, keep replying in one thread, instead of keep opening new ones, would be great.
I'm afraid that you would be auto-detect by system as spam as you post so many short post in short time.
Also, for your feedback about dim screenpad, I have reported it and will consult more about it.
Thank you so much.

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Ok, I would figure each topic is independent. And anyone else would comment individually so things don't get lost. But you're probably going to lose the feedback anyway so i suppose it doesn't make much of a difference!