This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does your Default Weather Update automatically?? My doesn't !!!

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
So in the past ( don't know when it stopped ) my Weather App updated regulary in a 2 hour sync and sometimes when the Weather was very bad (Rain, String Wind) I also got a notification.

Since, but don't know when, my Weather App won't update in the 2 hour sync anymore. Even if I set the App to sync in a half hour, doesn't Work.
Updating is only possible in the App manually and with this way I also get the notification for bad weather.
Syncing in any time automatic doesn't work.
Do you have the Same issue???
Like I Said, I didn't change anything in the settings, but it worked in the past.

17 REPLIES 17

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/45710/does-your-default-weather-update-automatically-my-doesn...

For this, you might have to change the app settings so you dont optimize the battery.

Settings - Battery - Battery Optimization.

Also, allow the app to access the location always if you are using the current location.

Hope that helps.

View post
Weather App is optimized since having the Phone. I know I had notifications in the past, and I didn't change anything in the Phone. The App just don't want update automatcally since...I can't say when..but I think since the December Patch got outdated..oh Boys @ Asus..what's happening with App+System Patches...die you forget this Phone? Because I think it has something to do with it. Setting up a static address or using direct location in the weather App...both must be updated manualy and during doing it I get my notification that the weather is bad, but Not automatcally after any Intervall Setup.

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Helo ;PuweY

So in the past ( don't know when it stopped ) my Weather App updated regulary in a 2 hour sync and sometimes when the Weather was very bad (Rain, String Wind) I also got a notification.

Since, but don't know when, my Weather App won't update in the 2 hour sync anymore. Even if I set the App to sync in a half hour, doesn't Work.

Updating is only possible in the App manually and with this way I also get the notification for bad weather.

Syncing in any time automatic doesn't work.

Do you have the Same issue???

Like I Said, I didn't change anything in the settings, but it worked in the past.

Does your Default Weather Update automatically?? My doesn't !!!
Also here's a picture from Yesterday updating it manually and since this time till now...even the Date didn't change...but it would if I update manualy again...
screenshot-20210315-073520530-1.jpg

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
rajatt1557

The stock weather app is useless and shows incorrect forecasts.

It is better to use something like The Weather Channel.

View post
It's not useless..it just doesn't work the way it should work.

rajatt1557
Rising Star I
Helo ;PuweY

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156964#Comment_156964

It's not useless..it just doesn't work the way it should work.

View post
Ok but for my location it seems it gives wrong temperature readings.

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
im not having such an issue.
Did you accidentally turn off auto sync?