ROG 3 fingerprint sensor is worthless
We all know under display fingerprint sensors are not great, but ROG 3s is exceptionally bad. I mean it doesn't even work 90% of the time. For the other 10% it takes ages to unlock. I have tried all my fingers and positions. It works only if you place the finger on the exactly same position you set it in the first place and even then it takes 1-2 seconds to unlock. Thank god there is face unlock that works.