mentos_dbz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1. Is there any screen gesture option to Increase/Decrease volume? If not then can asus be able to provide that option through software update?
2. Can anyone provide me stable GCam download link? Because one which I have downloaded is getting crashed when I switch to selfie mode?

Pls assist asus team or anyone has info
5 REPLIES 5

ZT-204bd65c
Star I
1. You can turn on the Accessibility Menu in Settings > Accessibility, from that menu you can control the volume.
2. You can try version 7.3 by Wichaya, Google it and you should find a download for it.

mentos_dbz
Star III
Bro thanks for the info but I didn't find any option as such in Accessibility....can you help me more on this?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi mentos_dbz,
Gesture can be applied to switch track, play and pause. Volume I don't see such options

mentos_dbz
Star III
If this is the case then there will be problem after some periods as physical button volume might get damaged or flatten out. Atleast gesture will be helpful in this case.