This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

{5z} While Charging at 100% & Green LED,Lockscreen & battery page shows diffrent on charge behaviour

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version:100.10.107.110
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): while On charge
My phone was on charge i saw Green LED glowing so i tried to see if its done with charging when i press power key i saw that lockscreen shows device is charged but than i tried to see battery page at same time and it was still showing charging.
So now is this a bug? Lock screen showing battery charged device shows Green LED but battery page shows device is charging. So now i wonder Is battery actually fully charged??
Here are some screenshots of that time 👇

Lock screen showing device is charged also upper battery icon has no charging sign in it.
screenshot-20210313-210705343.jpg
Battery page showing device is charging. 👇
screenshot-20210313-210719712.jpg
I wonder If battery is actually fully charged??
Battery mode is on Balance mode.
If this is a bug please look into it. Fix this as early as possible
Thanks! @Christine_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @victor0_ASUS @Titan_ASUS
10 REPLIES 10

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Yes I m facing the same issue on my device as well.

Manthan_Bhavsar
Star III
Yes, it happens with me too. I do charge my phone some more minutes until settings > Battery shows fully charged. But it always shows charging. And lock screen shows charged.
Please look into this and solve it before support ends.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, it looks like a minor sync issue in the UI, we have also made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
victor0_ASUS

Hi, it looks like a minor sync issue in the UI, we have also made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

View post
Hope for fix with next FOTA including latest security patch.
Your response is appreciated
Thanks!