screenshot-20210309-101805.png
screenshot-20210309-101755.png
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max pro M1
Firmware Version:QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2012.438-20201203
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

12 REPLIES 12

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
Roystoys

Man it doesn't matter how you cut it it's still a 3 year old phone and I think you will find that most people are lucky if they keep the same phone for 2 years.

Save yourself the stress and stop flogging a dead horse, they are not going to budge on this issue or they would have to do the same for all the Asus phones and that's not how to make money.

I'm sure this is not what you want to hear my friend but it's the reality. I keep my phone's for about a year and a half then sell it so it doesn't lose all its resell value and grade up

View post
3 year old.. Okay..but still i don't get that asus promised 2nd upgrade , which is Android 10 stable. . If company gave that on 1.5 year.. i would also never complain about it ..
And not everyone uses a phone like use and throw. .. It's not only about value.. it's about comfort. . For not changing phones constantly when it's not needed.. why should i change my phone for a software .. Which was delayed by company. I think it also helps to decrease e-waste and keep environment a bit cleaner.
I have a 5 year old saomi 3ss primee .. listen to that wired audio output and sh!t audio of this 438 beta firmware ...even previous pie wasn't near it.
I am giving CPR to this asus promised but still forgotten device.. join me .. Every question helps.. raise this on every asus social media platform.. we will make this dead horse running wild...

Dwaipayan_Dutta
Star II
victor0_ASUS

Hi there, any news and announcement about updates will be shared once it is ready. Request you to stay tuned.

View post
Are you guys working on update or just stopped working?

zhairyxfactor
Star II
AsusYouzr

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155965#Comment_155965

First of all..you read your own comment... You said company give updates

...as i know this company promise to give 2 android version upgrades...so we decided to buy this 8000rs (as you told) phone.

We don't get that yet..so we will continue to ask for it..

If you contract with someone to build two houses in 2 year...

You build one House in one year..

And the next year you sleep for whole year ...Build an half House without roof.

When the customer ask .. Where is my second house !..

Will you say ... Hey buddy, my contract for two year is now over... So i can't do anything more..

So you have to provide updates as promised...not to sleep one year and say...hey my job is done as my contract period is over 👏👏

View post
Thats absolutely true , asus promise to give 10 stabel until now we dont get any 10 stable suck asus , shame on you,good bye asus ,i will never buy asus product again, i have plan to get the newest rog phone but i cancelled it because i hate asus because of this issue !!!