and in Asus Premium Segment phones
has doesn't Started Android 11 Beta test Yet
Wow So much Wow

38 REPLIES 38

mustafayolgiden
Rising Star I
anjubunny123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156062#Comment_156062

They won't release any news regarding A11 for rog 2 until the launch of rog 5 market release and sales cause rog 2's bad news might spread and it might affect rog 5 sales so they'll tell us us that rog 2 won't get A11 after the rog 5 sales well

This is business

View post
This is a "wrong" business model. If you don't give proper monthly security updates and "at least" 2 big os updates for a 1000 US phone (ROG 2) you definitely lose your customers. This is how it works. Considering that ROG 2 is a gaming phone, it does not have that much customer and losing this so called "gamer" customer base means even less profit for ASUS. I am not a gamer and I really enjoy this phone. It has headphone jack, really good 2 front-facing speakers, good haptic engine, amazing battery life and 120hz fluent amoled display. But if I don't get a proper support for my device from ASUS, I will look for an alternative options for my next phone choice. Asus charges a flagship level price tag for ROG but does not give flagship level support, which they should. Or they lose customer and money. It is simple.

Melqui
Zen Master I
Want a new Android? Buy a new hardware! LOL.
(Or buy a Samsung next time)

mustafayolgiden
Rising Star I
Melqui

Want a new Android? Buy a new hardware! LOL.

(Or buy a Samsung next time)

View post
Samsung with their trash exynos chipsets that cause to die phone in approximately 2 years? No, thanks.

ccode8806
Star III
I'm done with asus I think... 1st one very few updates, 2nd one same issue. Between 1 & 2 neither support at&t volte or vowifi. $2000 spent on 2 phones & neither will work as a phone because of carrier requirements soon. They lack network coverage bands. They need to release new model 2-3 years apart & focus on customer support instead of basically 1 yr support. apple, Samsung do a lot better with updates.

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Yeah the problem with buying a phone with such good specs that it will last too long is that ASUS have to find another way to get you to keep buying phones. It's not supposed to be a yearly subscription *rolls eyes*