cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook Duo 14 UX482 - ScreenPad Plus Splash Screen & Wallpapers

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Hi,
Just bought the new UX482, and I'm very happy with it. Anyway it was a exposition one, because shop hadn't anymore in stock. When I arrived home I tried to revert it to original state, but due to an error the system went down and I couldn't restore it. I've download Windows 10 ISO and made a fresh install.
All is working nicely, but I miss two things, and was wondering if someone else here could help me out:
First one, is the original ASUS wallpapers (the one in the main screen and the one in the ScreenPAD). I've managed to get the ones from the earlier model UX481, but would like to have the ones from UX482, like the picture I include;
Second thing, when I turned ON the laptop for the first time, I remmember that there was a SPLASH screen in the SCREENPAD+ appearing as soon as it went on. Can anyone explain to me how I could get this Splash Screen back? (Remmember that I don't have Asus's original file, I had to make a fresh clean install, because recovery procedure didn't work).
Thanks.
w800.png

9 REPLIES 9

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Good question, I actually have the opposite problem - how do you turn the splash off? After loading from hibernation the splash comes up but I just want to get straight into it. Can we have an X that skips the screenpad porgram splash?

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
potatosubwoofer

Good question, I actually have the opposite problem - how do you turn the splash off? After loading from hibernation the splash comes up but I just want to get straight into it. Can we have an X that skips the screenpad porgram splash?

View post
Hi potatosubwoofer, can you try to find where the splash video is stored, and also the original walpapers and send them to me?

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
The video is located here C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ScreenXpert\ScreenPad.wmv
I don't know where the wallpapers are. Imaginably they're in the wallpapers folder for the operating system

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Can you send them to my e-mail? Video and wallpapers?
filipetx@gmail.com