cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An advice to people who plan to buy this phone

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Buy the full pack
By that I mean,buy an antibacterial screen protector which is theoretically more durable than a normal one,Buy a full case,Like the Lightning armour case for example,And lastly,if you can,Buy the full blown out version,not the 8 12 versions,since there might be a deal which the 16 or 18(rumoured) GB versions will have a cooler with them along with other useful goodies,just like how my experience with the rare 16GB version was
Also don't forget to buy it from a Real and trustworthy seller like An Asus eshop or a Reseller like Inet.se or Wonda mobile,but you should be the ones to do the research,and never go for a lower price than the official one cause most "Cheap" prices are scammy,you might even get a broken phone or a flashed phone which will cause you all kinds of issues
So yeah,think before you buy,and remember,it's the only android that won't lag or stay behind in performance or gaming for AT LEAST 3 yearsThe rest is up to you if you want to extend its lag free years,don't fill it up with useless apps or sketchy ones
Have patience for the rarer 16 or 18 GB versions or otherwise if you want the bare minimum cause your wallet feels all dizzy,get the 8GB version
17 REPLIES 17

FROZENFIRE
Star II
𝙸𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚐 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 3.
𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎 😉

Venci
Star I
I bought my Rog Phone 2 in 2019 CN rom and i coverted to WW rom, and of course is not perfect, but wich phone is it? for my needs i dont see a reason to buy samsung or iphone, and definitely i will buy Rog phone agin.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
// Thread closed. Please use the general thread if you want to continue the discussion.
Gustav_ASUS

Hi Zentalk,

As more and more users get their hands on the brand-new ROG Phone 5, we want to keep the forum section dedicated to technical questions and issues. General discussion threads about the ROG Phone 5 will be removed from now on and you are kindly asked to use this thread if you want to talk about the ROG Phone 5 with other users. If you encounter a bug or technical issue with your device, please create a separate thread.

As always, keep it clean and be respectful to each other. The thread will be moderated accordingly and posts that break our community rules will be removed. If you spot any bad behavior in this thread, or any other thread on Zentalk, please notify me or another moderator on our staff.

GL HF! ❤️

https://rog.asus.com/event/ROG-Phone-5/

ROG Phone 5 Discussion Thread