This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whenever changing refresh rate i face display blackout issue why??

Few month before i gave my device to service center bcz of blackout display issue .they replaced my display.
But i m facing same problem again whenever i am changing my display refresh rate from 60hz to 120hz ... Please help me... Its not heating issue bcz i also checked with X Mode on...
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
rohitmondal889

Few month before i gave my device to service center bcz of blackout display issue .they replaced my display.

But i m facing same problem again whenever i am changing my display refresh rate from 60hz to 120hz ... Please help me... Its not heating issue bcz i also checked with X Mode on...

Whenever changing refresh rate i face display blackout issue why??
Can you share your firmware version? On the latest version, I don't have this issue when I switch refresh rate.
What you can try is go into Safe Mode and then change refresh rate and see if it's happening there.

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Don't know why. But my Display has darker blacks if I use 90Hz. Going to 120/60 looks pretty awful.

Pretty much all games I have only run at 30/60 FPS and since Asus removed the ability to force games to run at double frame rate. I don't really care about what refresh rate it's at.