cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 7: what I would improve.

dedinamarek
Star I
Hi,

I am the owner of Zenfone 7, I am very satisfied with my mobile phone. I like clean software, everything is very fast. But below are a few points that would still be missing.

1. Software support: I do not consider the delay on A11 to be a big disadvantage. This can just happen and I'd rather have a stable system. But what about additional support? Zenfone 7 still officially has only 2 years of updates + 1 year of security? That's not enough for me nowadays and on such an expensive phone.

2. Always on Display: Without notifications, it's more like a battery eater. I hope this will change for Zenfone 7 already.

3. VoLTE and VoWIFI: still not, but this has been discussed several times here.

These points bother me the most, but I would still recommend this phone!

7 REPLIES 7

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
I have the exact same expectations! With those changes, I think it would be close to the perfect phone!

Asd518
Star III
My first experience with the Asus Zenfone 7 Pro phone may be the last, due to the weakness of the software and the lack of interest in security updates. Poor performance phones I got the Android 11 update and the Asus Zenfone 7 Pro phone did not get it yet! I hope Asus will focus on software like OnePlus

topolov
Rising Star II
Sounds good, but forget it. If Asus didn't enable VoLTE and VoWIFI yet, they have no reason to do it in a next few years.
Same story with other points, they have their development teams and users opinion is the last important matter there.

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Well it is good to know. I wanted to buy ZF 6 and I didn't because of that. Then I needed a new phine and no other phone matched my criteria ( big screen, clean android experience, new SOC ). So I bought ZF7. now I know it will not Volte next phone for sure won't be an Asus! It's that simple. Let's hope this one will not break that soon. And maybe I will root it and get Volte so!