yo123620
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Can any Asus moderator give me the information if there will be a February 2021 Security Patch update for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2? Right now I have Android 9 with version .105 and the Security Patch from last year 2020. I will give you an example of what it is like to work seriously for the client.

Just yesterday, my wife's phone, a Huwaei P20 Lite received an update with the February 2021 Security Patch for Android 9 and this phone model is more than two years old, is from March 2018. Asus gives us nothing and the last Security Patch is from 2020, SHAME this ASUS brand.
9 REPLIES 9

yo123620
Rising Star I
I can not have a simple answer? Thank you ASUS !!!

yo123620
Rising Star I
Hello, can I have an answer just to the question if the Zenfone Max Pro M2 will have an update to the security patch? the last one is from November 2020 and can I know if support for this model is over? That's all I ask to get a sense of what is currently going on with this model.

yo123620
Rising Star I
I posted this in 11th March, until now not a simple answer. At least will you give us Security Patch update?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi yo123620
Thank you for your asking. For any update related question, please stay tuned with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website.
#ZB631KL Firmware Spot_Asus Support 
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro%20(M2)(ZB631KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Thank you for your continued support and patronage.