screenshot-20210309-101805.png
screenshot-20210309-101755.png
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max pro M1
Firmware Version:QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2012.438-20201203
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

12 REPLIES 12

parthibanm19
Star III
AsusYouzr

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156050#Comment_156050

I don't know how some people support this 2 year updates sh!t ..

In two year..you have to work on second year.too.. and this company did nothing for entire 2020 .. and say ..hey time is up..

Custom rom developer move to android 11 ...and a company with all resources can't provide android 10 yet... A cheap chinese 4000 rs phone have much better sound quality than this 5th revised beta 438 build... What a joke...and still some losers supporting this.

View post
Bro still no reply from moderator. If we ask any issue in beta updates. They simply informed my mobile working and you downgrade to android 9. They are not capable to fix this issue. Or they simply informed to factory reset. They are thinking we are using mobile for testing purpose but real time lot of data we will loss...

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Man it doesn't matter how you cut it it's still a 3 year old phone and I think you will find that most people are lucky if they keep the same phone for 2 years.
Save yourself the stress and stop flogging a dead horse, they are not going to budge on this issue or they would have to do the same for all the Asus phones and that's not how to make money.
I'm sure this is not what you want to hear my friend but it's the reality. I keep my phone's for about a year and a half then sell it so it doesn't lose all its resell value and grade up

VXP
Star III
Android 9 has expired Security Update too for now

yo123620
Rising Star I
Just yesterday, my wife's phone, a Huwaei P20 Lite received an update with the February 2021 Security Patch for Android 9 and this phone model is more than two years old. Asus gives us nothing and the last Security Patch is from 2020, SHAME this ASUS brand.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, any news and announcement about updates will be shared once it is ready. Request you to stay tuned.