This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone Max Pro M1 Vodafone-Idea (VI) volte Issue

tusharguin29
Rising Star I
asus Zenfone max pro m1 software version 087 doesn't support Vodafone-idea (vi) volte. Please solve the problem next update. please solve the problem with high priority because volte is a day to day life vary important feature
39 REPLIES 39

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi tusharguin29
Thank you for your reply. As I mentioned before, we had found that your logs has abnormal parameters, which can only be repaired at the repair center. If you still have the VI issue after checking other users' solutions and you would like to submit the device to the repair center for further repair, please let me know. Thank you.

Ratan
Star II
Same problem for me, I used vodafone sim for long time but no volte option available. Idea and airtel have volte option. I tried to upgrade sim, change sim another vodafone sim but no change,no volte option.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Ratan
Thank you for your asking. Please contact your local carrier for APN settings. Do you face the issue to any specific area? If so, please mention the specific area name to the local carrier as well.

ZT-a7749f2c
Star I
My Handset is Asus zenfone max pro M1.Vi VOLTE is not showing.pls this problem is solved next update

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi soumendatta12@gmail.com
Thank you for your asking. Please note that several India users reports at Page 1 of the thread that VI VoLte performs properly in their device.
1. If you encounter the issue after any system/app download or update, please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check any disturbance from installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
2. If VI VoLTE never works before, please check with your local carrier for supported areas, sim card, and APN setting.
VoLTE: Settings>Network & internet>Mobile network>turn on "VoLTE">Preferred network type>2G/3G/4G