This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 update

gopi_ms1
Star I
Hi Team, when can I expect Android 11 update for my rog phone 2.
10 REPLIES 10

gsanchez
Rising Star II
mustafayolgiden

No 2 OS updates and regular security updates for a 1000 US ROG Phone 2? Asus trying so hard to lose their customers with these decisions. If I won't get Android 11 on my ROG 2, I definitely won't buy an ASUS Phone in the future.

View post
Rog Phone II is a wonderful phone. But the lack of support and updates is a key factor for me not buying another phone from Asus.
And people, come on! Asus will NEVER release Android 11 for its previous devices. We don't have bimonthly updates, do you really think we have major OS updates?

akkashsaini
Rising Star I
gopi.ms1

Lol, or any update to fix over heating issues while gaming, and display cut during gaming. Bro that irritates alot. Having a gaming phone ,which cannot be used for gaming😂

View post
Downgrade to A9 only solution as they disappear Rog 2 from leader board aswell 🤣🤣🤣😂😂 poor me and all who trusted asus

akkashsaini
Rising Star I
gsanchez

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156355#Comment_156355

Rog Phone II is a wonderful phone. But the lack of support and updates is a key factor for me not buying another phone from Asus.

And people, come on! Asus will NEVER release Android 11 for its previous devices. We don't have bimonthly updates, do you really think we have major OS updates?

View post
I'm done with asus as they back stab us all the biggest mistake in my life Is buying asus phone better to go for some all mobile company's atleast they provide android updates

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I have a zenfone 7 and from new up to the 28/1/21 we got regular monthly updates and sometimes even 2 a month but since the 28/1/21 nothing. The worst part about it is if you have the front to post on this forum about when we are going to get an update,not necessarily A11 just a security update even,you either get slammed by the brown nose bunch or told by the paid Asus lackeys, I believe you call them moderates, we will be getting A11 very soon so no need to give us security updates. What a crock of crap . I do like the zenfone series, the zenfone 5z, the zenfone 6 and now the zenfone 7 but if this goes on much longer I won't be buying the zenfone 8

ImShrey
Rising Star II
Melqui

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156191#Comment_156191

Change motherboard. (Or pm8150b ic)

View post
Wrong! Change the phone mate🤦‍♂️. Asus is not worth the hassle or any of your extra money.