This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep asking Asus about updates.

indyj7717
Star I
Guys please keep asking @sharmadinesh and @asusindia about updates to Zenfone Max/Pro series on Twitter or email. Ask them about their false promises of regular updates. Ask them about the features that got removed with updates like doublescreen tasking, ability to hide notch,etc. Make them care about Zenfone Max/Pro customers. Email them or ask them on Twitter.
10 REPLIES 10

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Deannnnn

Max Pro M1 provides Android 7 to Android 9 to 10 beta for 2.5 years. What do you expect?

View post
Expected stable Android 10 from past year.

indyj7717
Star I
indyj7717

Guys please keep asking @sharmadinesh and @asusindia about updates to Zenfone Max/Pro series on Twitter or email. Ask them about their false promises of regular updates. Ask them about the features that got removed with updates like doublescreen tasking, ability to hide notch,etc. Make them care about Zenfone Max/Pro customers. Email them or ask them on Twitter.

Keep asking Asus about updates.
Guys, if we keep asking them about the update it'll force them to provide a stable android 10 update to devices like max Pro M2.

Kush
Star I
Deannnnn

Max Pro M1 provides Android 7 to Android 9 to 10 beta for 2.5 years. What do you expect?

View post
Kis duniya me ho beta ji, Max Pro M1 was released with Oreo (android 😎 and promised for 2 major update i.e A10.

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
I Not Have That Language In which I give Them Galiya That Much Wrost Company And Their Services, I asking Them From Last 10 months On Twitter But Not Single Reply

indyj7717
Star I
zamakiyakishan

I Not Have That Language In which I give Them Galiya That Much Wrost Company And Their Services, I asking Them From Last 10 months On Twitter But Not Single Reply

View post
Yes bro. I aslo sent messages and tagged Asus and Asus India ceo dinesh sharma on Twitter but no replies. They don't care about Zenfone Max/Pro customers anymore. Better to not trust them again.