This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you know what I loved about the Presentation of the ROG 5 ?

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Everyone who bought the Flagship 16GB ROG 3 Version like me, isn't in any way annoyed that he didn't wait longer for a purchase. ROG 3 isn't for me in any kind of way different or worst than the ROG 5, just the 2GB more RAM that will not do anything better, I more think that they have to do it, just to have a better "so called" Flagship than the ROG 3 16GB Modell.
It looks fine, the white modell is nice, I definetely feeling screwed about the Headphone Jack, I really miss it , but I learned to live without it.
Now it's really a question if a ROG 5 Ultimate is easy buyable or will it suffer the same stock issues like the ROG 3 16 GB Modell.
Because this case happened for me in Germany with the ROG 3 16GB Modell.
Can't find it anywhere since I got it last year. And even this was a surprise. I also wonder why it's so hard to buy one, because I think it's not the money question, it's the stock question.
I swear if I would buy a ROG 5, from my experience with the ROG 3 16 GB Modell: pre-order as fast as possible if you want the Ultimate Modell, because I think there will be just 100 exemplares over the complete world buyable...this was my experience with the ROG 3 16 GB Modell here in Germany.
Till now you can find some 12GB Models, but never a 16GB modell was foundable anymore...
...hope Asus does it this Year better, with or without pandemic issues...

2 REPLIES 2

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Helo ;PuweY

Everyone who bought the Flagship 16GB ROG 3 Version like me, isn't in any way annoyed that he didn't wait longer for a purchase. ROG 3 isn't for me in any kind of way different or worst than the ROG 5, just the 2GB more RAM that will not do anything better, I more think that they have to do it, just to have a better "so called" Flagship than the ROG 3 16GB Modell.

It looks fine, the white modell is nice, I definetely feeling screwed about the Headphone Jack, I really miss it , but I learned to live without it.

Now it's really a question if a ROG 5 Ultimate is easy buyable or will it suffer the same stock issues like the ROG 3 16 GB Modell.

Because this case happened for me in Germany with the ROG 3 16GB Modell.

Can't find it anywhere since I got it last year. And even this was a surprise. I also wonder why it's so hard to buy one, because I think it's not the money question, it's the stock question.

I swear if I would buy a ROG 5, from my experience with the ROG 3 16 GB Modell: pre-order as fast as possible if you want the Ultimate Modell, because I think there will be just 100 exemplares over the complete world buyable...this was my experience with the ROG 3 16 GB Modell here in Germany.

Till now you can find some 12GB Models, but never a 16GB modell was foundable anymore...

...hope Asus does it this Year better, with or without pandemic issues...

Do you know what I loved about the Presentation of the ROG 5 ?
Same case happened with me in sweden,but it's great,now we hold a really rare phone lol can't find it anywhere now,guess we are the last ones left with it

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
It's because of the TSMC shortage problem. That being said I would suggest for most people to buy the Rog3 over the ROg5 if they can get hold of a cheaper rog3 phone. There is no real upgrade on the Rog5.