This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip camera toolbar not appearing?

darts
Star II
The flip camera toolbar doesn't appear anymore when I open the camera. It is enabled in settings, I've tried disabling and enabling it with and without restarts along the way and it still won't appear. The quick angle widget does appear in the camera app but not the flip camera toolbar. Is there another setting I need to change? I found it quite useful in the past.
screenshot-20210303-103402595.png
screenshot-20210303-103341470.png

15 REPLIES 15

darts
Star II
The issue is there regardless of the camera cover state.
I have it set to 'Tap Icon', changing it to the 'Swipe Gesture' makes no difference, the icon isn't there.
I can still adjust the angle in the main camera app using the volume button but the icon is gone. I used to use it in third party apps too so it is a bit inconvenient.

darts

The flip camera toolbar doesn't appear anymore when I open the camera. It is enabled in settings, I've tried disabling and enabling it with and without restarts along the way and it still won't appear. The quick angle widget does appear in the camera app but not the flip camera toolbar. Is there another setting I need to change? I found it quite useful in the past.

screenshot-20210303-103402595.png

screenshot-20210303-103341470.png

Flip camera toolbar not appearing?
Just slide your finger on the selfie button, up or down

darts
Star II
Thank you that is quite useful.
The issue isn't just the camera app, the toolbar used to allow me to move the camera when the torch was on or in third party camera apps. I suppose I'll just deal with it. Shame I really liked the feature.

darts

Thank you that is quite useful.

The issue isn't just the camera app, the toolbar used to allow me to move the camera when the torch was on or in third party camera apps. I suppose I'll just deal with it. Shame I really liked the feature.

View post
See if it helps. 🙂

CVonC
Rising Star II
Bringing this back up. I've updated to A11 and yeah icon mode doesn't work at all for me still. I have tried clearing the storage for the camera app and still the toolbar icon won't come up. Only swipe gesture works.
A factory reset will probably fix it but that's quite a hassle to do.