This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way i van exchange my rog phone 3 for a rog phone 5 by paying an amount of money

rishishahu112
Star III
A lot of people are going to ask this question.

And why not every one who bought rog 3 feel betrayed its just 6 months and my phone is not flagship anymore please developers try to have an exchange offer for us. I am a loyal customer of asus from 2015 i have every device from asus from routers to headphones to monitors and even mouse pad.
#

7 REPLIES 7

Azuma
Star II
rishishahu112

Such a powerfull phone will be wasted of it didnt got android 12 update. Its not that the hardware cannot handle the features aur anything the hardware one of the most powerfull now. And it will be a dissapointment if asus didnt give the update just because of money. I mean you can charge a sum to the owners of rog phone 3 for the update and most of us will be happy to pay.

View post
Did you suggest that we could pay for a android update? I would be pretty pissed if the only way to update our phones is to pay for it. I'm sorry, but I don't share the same opinion as you on that lol.

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

There is no real upgrade to be had on the rog phone 5. It has the same display, same speaker and specs wise it's literally just the same as the rog3 just with a more overclocked GPU.

View post
Agreed. Nothing revolutionary was going to happen within 7-8 months of the ROG 3. But still would like an option though i am not resting any hopes on it.
we can only wait and see if there are any caveats.

rishishahu112
Star III
Azuma

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156230#Comment_156230

Did you suggest that we could pay for a android update? I would be pretty pissed if the only way to update our phones is to pay for it. I'm sorry, but I don't share the same opinion as you on that lol.

View post
Only for android 12 which was not promissed and more new updates