Star III
System: Win 10
Battery or AC: No matter
Model: FA506IU
Frequency of occurrence: Random
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi, I have a gaming laptop ASUS TUF A15 FA506IU (Ryzen 7 4800H, 1660Ti, 16gb RAM 3200 Hz, 512gb NVMe SSD) for 3-4 months.
At a random moment my system is a stuttering for 2-3 seconds. It may be in windows, in games (whatever). There is a massive fps drop and audio stutter.
All my drivers are up to date. Can you guys help me.
29 REPLIES 29

mustafakilic253
Star III
mobaran

I already sent a tweet to them, which is not allowed me to post here, my tweeter user name is mobaran, please go and retweet the last tweet.

View post
I will retweet it too bro

mobaran
Star III
Hi ASUS and its representatives as moderating here,
We are only expecting your common sense in acknowledging that ASUS is aware of this issue and working on to resolve it. We are all ready to help you to resolve this problem.
By ignoring us, unfortunately you are not only loosing your reputation, but forcing the people who own this laptop, loose their trust to ASUS.

mustafakilic253
Star III
Yeah mods keep ignoring us. Thats why you guys paid for I guess, Ignoring people.

mobaran
Star III
any update gents?

LoweRus
Rising Star I
Hi, Asus and I are still in the process of handing over my laptop to them to reproduce and investigate the problem. I think that as soon as he gets to them, the solution to the problem for the rest will move forward. Now they are approving a non-repairable act for me.
I will stay on the forum and will track the solution to this problem, because besides me, many people still have this problem and everyone will not be able to give their laptops back to Asus, and they asked mine because I was the first who identified this problem and put the question its solutions for everyone to see.
Guys, here is my mail: matushkinln@mail.ru
If you have any news or questions - write. The problem is important.