This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way i van exchange my rog phone 3 for a rog phone 5 by paying an amount of money

rishishahu112
Star III
A lot of people are going to ask this question.

And why not every one who bought rog 3 feel betrayed its just 6 months and my phone is not flagship anymore please developers try to have an exchange offer for us. I am a loyal customer of asus from 2015 i have every device from asus from routers to headphones to monitors and even mouse pad.
#

7 REPLIES 7

rishishahu112
Star III
rishishahu112

A lot of people are going to ask this question.

And why not every one who bought rog 3 feel betrayed its just 6 months and my phone is not flagship anymore please developers try to have an exchange offer for us. I am a loyal customer of asus from 2015 i have every device from asus from routers to headphones to monitors and even mouse pad.

#

Is there any way i van exchange my rog phone 3 for a rog phone 5 by paying an amount of money
Atleast solve all the bugs and problems with the phone and promise android 11 and 12 updates

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
Seconded. @ARP_ASUS, can you reply?

rishishahu112
Star III
Such a powerfull phone will be wasted of it didnt got android 12 update. Its not that the hardware cannot handle the features aur anything the hardware one of the most powerfull now. And it will be a dissapointment if asus didnt give the update just because of money. I mean you can charge a sum to the owners of rog phone 3 for the update and most of us will be happy to pay.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
There is no real upgrade to be had on the rog phone 5. It has the same display, same speaker and specs wise it's literally just the same as the rog3 just with a more overclocked GPU.