This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updates for asus 5z

ZT-2b48628a
Star III
Hi asus, I would like to know if there are anymore updates for us 5z users. Because there are still problems like battery drain, heating problems and so on.
And also is android 11 or zen ui 7 comming to 5z. I am just curious about it. Because I just bought this a year ago and I still like this device, that's why.
It would be great if we atleast get zen ui 7 instead of android 11.
74 REPLIES 74

hkorkut
Rising Star II
My battery has changed in 2 months. Please stop saying change your battery for every thing I say. The 7-hour sot value that I shared before is the values ​​I got on the 92 version that I charged this way.If the 1 hour difference is not important, there is nothing to say. You reset it to factory settings. Didn't replace the battery. It's just comedy.

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Old battery + 92 versions + 2 hours in total with 10 minutes charging time

7 hours and 6 minutes in total. Do you think there is no anomaly in this business?
screenshot-20200511-221926332.jpg

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Should we change the battery again amitgarde? People don't collect money from garbage!

hkorkut
Rising Star II
screenshot-20200815-234834800.jpg
92 versions + 2 hours 10 minutes charge + 92 versions

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
hkorkut

My battery has changed in 2 months. Please stop saying change your battery for every thing I say. The 7-hour sot value that I shared before is the values ​​I got on the 92 version that I charged this way.If the 1 hour difference is not important, there is nothing to say. You reset it to factory settings. Didn't replace the battery. It's just comedy.

View post
Please dont forget that 1 hour less SOT what i got is with my hardcore dual sim with 4G usage so if i would have used my phone very normally with single sim just like you than definetly i would have got 7hrs so i dont think backup is reduced also you must see that you are on WIFI (which gives very good backup) and with just single SIM so 7hrs SOT is ok nothing wrong.
Using dual sim also makes a diffrence.
If you have changed your battery just 2 months ago please share your latest. 110 SOT with A10 with same settings and also where did you change your battery?