This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Pro M3 Wishlist

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
Posting here since couldn't find any Asus forum where they are taking suggestions for upcoming Devices.
Priority Order Wise
1. FHD
2. POWERFUL PROCESSOR ( Powerful to handle 3Years of increasingly heavy apps )
3. CHARGING/BATTERY (No 3HRS CHARGING PLEASE)
REST. IF POSSIBLE.
1.Any Clean UI.
2.PunchHole FrontCamera. 1Good Rear Camera.1 Good Front Camera. Rear Mono Camera is still a good idea. Just improve Camera App and image processing. Keep Camera2api open.
3. 5G
4. SideFingerprint
5. Type C USB
Anyone wants to add or amend?
20 REPLIES 20

Aryan202
Community Legend I
PussyUnknown'sBattlegrounds

Psst. Buy a Xiaomi. ASUS cancerous company.

View post
Ooof new account just to comment this

Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/156058#Comment_156058

Ooof new account just to comment this

View post
Yes and No. I was active on the old ZenTalk site (ZenFone 2/3 Era) & I was on Level 6. Not sure why they are showing Level 1 on this new ASUS ZenTalk site + my old thread missing just like that.

Trust me. After I sold my phone (ZenFone 3 is my last ANUS device), I bought other brand (XIaomeme). Way better support + Xiaomi.EU ROM as they provide weekly updates. Guess what! Unlocking bootloader does not even void warranty.😁

vishallagoo
Star III
Why are you expecting M3? They are not gonna release it until they successfully develop android 10 Rom... They are still unable to provide stable releases for max pro m1 and m2 even after 1 year beta release. Still they have aosp rom and they are taking more than 1 year. This time is enough for google or any other oem to develop whole badass rom from scrath. Dont expect max pro m3, they are not gonna release M2 on Pie because it is heavily bugged....

Once they release android 10 stable [still i have hope], then they might release M3.

Even rog phone software is trash. Asus is only best for hardware and build quality. They are not even 1% in android updates. Public doesn't want any fancy updates, but one which are released should be stable.

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Pixel Experience Android 11 stable update got released. Total number of download reached 700+ in 2 days. I am one of them who download it. Another Rom CrDroid releases stable 11 by Jan
Many users are moving to custom Rom because of inefficiency of Asus to give proper updates.
I unlocked my boot loader and tried PE stable 10 on May 2020. Main reason is stock Rom lags Airtel vowifi and BSNL Volte. After 10 months still we are asking ASUS to provide same.

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
vckanandvpp

Pixel Experience Android 11 stable update got released. Total number of download reached 700+ in 2 days. I am one of them who download it. Another Rom CrDroid releases stable 11 by Jan

Many users are moving to custom Rom because of inefficiency of Asus to give proper updates.

I unlocked my boot loader and tried PE stable 10 on May 2020. Main reason is stock Rom lags Airtel vowifi and BSNL Volte. After 10 months still we are asking ASUS to provide same.

View post
Which ROM are you on now? Gpay works?