This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE still missing for most countries

rene_vogt
Star II
In the meantime the phone is available for almost six months. It's a shame that the device still does not support VoLTE in most countries (Switzerland in my case). For me this is one of the most important features.
ASUS: Can you share any news on that topic?
BTW: I was in contact with regional support. First, in November, they promised to add that feature soon via a firmware update. Now, the replied that they are not sure if the feature is ever introduced...
28 REPLIES 28

topolov
Rising Star II
Abi1797

Instead of providing basic features lile VOLTE &Vowifi Asus is busy in launching new phones and neglect the old models.

They are not customer oriented ,money oriented company it seems

View post
Eventually, that attitude leads to loss of money.
I checked russian mobile operators, they have support of volte on most of android phones since android 8 or 9 versions, depends on manufacturer. ios have support of volte in Russia since 13 version.
So the customers who are really interested in call quality will probably select another device, not Asus.

rimsv77
Rising Star II
If only the function could be forced as with xiaomi mi9. On asus goes dial only via root. And so I don't want to get around it.

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
does anyone have this option enabled when dialing this in the phone app??
*#*#4636#*#* 
I have it disabled but if there was a way to enable it to simply try if that works or not, I can remember that when I used custom ROMs in the past I was able to do that and VoLTE was often working fine
screenshot-20210309-154351973.jpg

rimsv77
Rising Star II
I also have it turned off

Anonymous
Not applicable
screenshot-20210309-154351973-1-1.jpg
Click on IMS service status
screenshot-20210309-222840274-1-1.jpg
If it is registered you view - call with lte avaiable