This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE still missing for most countries

rene_vogt
Star II
In the meantime the phone is available for almost six months. It's a shame that the device still does not support VoLTE in most countries (Switzerland in my case). For me this is one of the most important features.
ASUS: Can you share any news on that topic?
BTW: I was in contact with regional support. First, in November, they promised to add that feature soon via a firmware update. Now, the replied that they are not sure if the feature is ever introduced...
28 REPLIES 28

rockaskane
Star III
As far as I know... no VOLTE here in Belgium as well... or better, in Belgium it exists, just my 7 Pro that doesn't support 😞

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Grzegorz, POLAND

Hi! I've just bought Zenfone 7 Pro. It's a really great phone with one exeption - very bad call quality. It's so bad that I'm considering returning the phone to Asus store. Is there any chance that upcoming update to Android 11 will fix it? I live in Poland and there is no VoLTE for me. I don't understand you Asus. How do you want to sell more devices, if you ignore such serious problem and customers. I talked to 5 people that returned their Zenfones 7/7 Pro because of terrible call quality. I will probably be the next. Don't you want our money and respect?

View post
I have the zenfone 7 and the call quality is excellent so I don't think it is a software issue. If I were you I would take it straight back to the seller and get satisfaction,one way or another.
For between a$1000 and $1500 or so you really want a phone that can at least make crystal clear calls

Grzegorz__POLAN
Star II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154167#Comment_154167

I have the zenfone 7 and the call quality is excellent so I don't think it is a software issue. If I were you I would take it straight back to the seller and get satisfaction,one way or another.

For between a$1000 and $1500 or so you really want a phone that can at least make crystal clear calls

View post
It's not hardware problem for sure. I read Polish forums regularly and a lot of people return their Zenfone 7/7 Pro because of terrible call quality. Read other comments here. It's not only me.

topolov
Rising Star II
Volta and vowifi also don't work with russian SIM cards on Asus. Other phones have this feature.

Abi1797
Star III
Instead of providing basic features lile VOLTE &Vowifi Asus is busy in launching new phones and neglect the old models.
They are not customer oriented ,money oriented company it seems