Star I
System: Zephyrus M15
Battery or AC: 230W power adaptor Support Type-C PD 3.0 up to 65W
Model: ROG Zephyrus M15 GU502LW
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: From 3 months I stated facing a fan issue where the fan would run slow (6500rpm) at a high temp (96) because of that my frames were droping. I have given it for service, after I checked in MyAsus app that it indicated "There may be an issue with the fan". The service center replaced the fan and sent it back the the problem still remained. Please help
48 REPLIES 48

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Dhruv,
So glad to receive this message.
Thank you so much.

emiliano_rt10
Star I
I have the same problem on my m15. When I change from performance to turbo mid-game the rpm goes directly to 8000, but in a matter of minutes it drops around 6700 rpm. I researched a lot for any possible solution than I can fix by myself, but no luck so far. Is there an any possible solution that doesn't involve sending my device to any repairing center? because soon I will be studying overseas, and I will need my laptop. If there are not any solution, approximately how much time does it take for the process of repairing it?

ZT-84e35e31
Star I
I had the same problem, or at least a similar one. my problem turned out to be a motherboard issue. It took almost 1 month to diagnose my problem. But now with the solution I think your laptop would take one week or so. Best of luck.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
emiliano.rt10

I have the same problem on my m15. When I change from performance to turbo mid-game the rpm goes directly to 8000, but in a matter of minutes it drops around 6700 rpm. I researched a lot for any possible solution than I can fix by myself, but no luck so far. Is there an any possible solution that doesn't involve sending my device to any repairing center? because soon I will be studying overseas, and I will need my laptop. If there are not any solution, approximately how much time does it take for the process of repairing it?

View post
Hello emiliano.rt10,
May you record a video of the issue?
And please share your SN in the PM I send you.
Thank you.