Star II
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: B9450
Frequency of occurrence: Almost every day
Reset OS: N/A
Screenshot or video: N/A
========================
Detailed description:There's some issues with distorted and muffle audio on the brand new ExpertBook B9 anyone else having something similar??
10 REPLIES 10

rodolfol95
Star II
icloud.com/photos/#0HlhOH6CaTiTD0-dGV83ayl9g

rodolfol95
Star II
@Blake_ASUS Here is a video the bug happens randomly and not all the time I have been having some audio issues on this computer since i bought it

rodolfol95
Star II
@Blake_ASUS I found the solution but not a good one this happens randomly doesn't matter what you are doing you can be using 100 tabs or 0 tabs it not a usage issue

pen Control Panel, go the Sound section. Click on the Sound control panel which is usually on the top right. Then right click on the device and there will be a Properties option. Click the Enhancements tab and tick the Disable Sound Effects box. This worked instantly for me.

That what's fixes it the Sound Enhancements but of course if you disable that it sounds terrible

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello rodolfol95,
Thank you so much for the video.
I have consult more about this issue.
Thank you.

hen
Star I
rodolfol95
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: B9450
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Almost every day
  5. Reset OS: N/A
  6. Screenshot or video: N/A

========================

Detailed description:There's some issues with distorted and muffle audio on the brand new ExpertBook B9 anyone else having something similar??

Expertbook B9 Audio Issues
Hi! I have the same laptop. New - bought in December 2020. And the same problem (see the quote) from the very beginning. If this is the second case, then it is a factory defect in the software. The solution suggested in the chat helps temporarily. How do I get help remotely? There is no ASUS service center in my city.