This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gboard Clipboard issue

g4m3raddict
Star III
Gboard Clipboard is not saving the text I copy, even after enabled. There has to be someway to fix this issue, i know it's not a Asus issue, but hoping we could help each other out in this issue.
8 REPLIES 8

g4m3raddict
Star III
Reinstalled or can say removed the update and again updated to latest G-board, able to see 3 to 4 keys copied but after sometime only 1 remains in the clipboard history. Check screen shots.
screenshot-20210307-141134177.jpg
screenshot-20210307-171720154.jpg

g4m3raddict
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi g4m3raddict,

Can you try the steps mentioned above?

Try clearing cache and reinstall Gboard and check if it works.

View post
Maybe it's not keeping the history of the clipboard not sure but maybe that's what's happening here. Because only one recent is showing or can say the last we copy is showing.

Craven
Rising Star II
g4m3raddict

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155081#Comment_155081

Maybe it's not keeping the history of the clipboard not sure but maybe that's what's happening here. Because only one recent is showing or can say the last we copy is showing.

View post
Wait. I thought this was normal? I recall getting a notification that says "your copied texts will remain on the clipboard for an hour/s" or something like that. After a while, I'll only see one text and it's gonna be the latest one. Looks like we're in the same boat then.

g4m3raddict
Star III
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155701#Comment_155701

Wait. I thought this was normal? I recall getting a notification that says "your copied texts will remain on the clipboard for an hour/s" or something like that. After a while, I'll only see one text and it's gonna be the latest one. Looks like we're in the same boat then.

View post
Yeah seems like that, but the normal keyboard in samsung or other brands don't have this issue or this 1 hour latest issue. There should be some fix or trick to make the copied text for longer.