Star III
System: Win 10
Battery or AC: No matter
Model: FA506IU
Frequency of occurrence: Random
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi, I have a gaming laptop ASUS TUF A15 FA506IU (Ryzen 7 4800H, 1660Ti, 16gb RAM 3200 Hz, 512gb NVMe SSD) for 3-4 months.
At a random moment my system is a stuttering for 2-3 seconds. It may be in windows, in games (whatever). There is a massive fps drop and audio stutter.
All my drivers are up to date. Can you guys help me.
29 REPLIES 29

LoweRus
Rising Star I
mobaran

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155575#Comment_155575

I am still unable to understand why the mods are ignoring us. Isn't helping us their job? You may be right, we need to unite and send emails to ASUS directly, but do you know which email address we need to send our emails. We might draft a template email to be shared with all people having the same problem in order to be send to ASUS via email.

We may also send twitter messages to ASUS's account referring this forum thread, this might help much as this will be also public. What do you think guys? We need to unite...

View post
I tried to do it, such letters are simply ignored.

LoweRus
Rising Star I
All the answer I get from Asus, no matter where and how I turn, is "Really sorry about that.".

mobaran
Star III
@LoweRus don't be disenchanted buddy. individual attempts might have not worked, lets unite and send them massive message floods on twitter which could not be ignored. It might be ignored by ASUS but not by the community. This is all about goodwill and reputation, which ASUS cannot afford to lost.

mobaran
Star III
I already sent a tweet to them, which is not allowed me to post here, my tweeter user name is mobaran, please go and retweet the last tweet.

LoweRus
Rising Star I
mobaran

I already sent a tweet to them, which is not allowed me to post here, my tweeter user name is mobaran, please go and retweet the last tweet.

View post
DONE! Check it, Bro ❤️