This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is crashing after the new Indian Frimware

KB007
Star III
After updating with new Indian frimware.191... My phone is crashing occasionally and it happens when playing Pubg one time and one time when I was using just what's app total 3,4 times... I don't think its a motherboard problem.. Please patch or fix this issue as soon as possible
22 REPLIES 22

KB007
Star III
Could you provide a little more details. Foe example:-
1) When you were playing PUBG and your phone crashed, did the phone continue make a beep-like sound after crashing
2) Did your phone fail to reboot on the first try whenever it crashed and you had to see the "Powered by Android" screen more than once?
3) Did you monitor the thermals of the device when it crashed?

As much a the little information provided indicates, you seem to be another one of the unfortunate users who got a faulty device (Myself included) and the best (and possibly only) option would be to file for replacement (if you're still in the window) or go to your nearest service center and ask for a motherboard replacement.
Yes now its frequent... Its crashes whenever and turning on phone completely takes 2 or 3 Times to actually boot up.. Ya while playing Pubg i get that beep sound... Temperature where normal

KB007
Star III
they are trying to cover up software issue with motherboard issue. Everyone i know who owns this has been facing this issue after the upgrade and also they block the threads created on this forum where you no longer will be able comment 
Yes this is a serious issue many are complained on flipkart app they should refund the money or do something like replacement program

KB007
Star III
CH_ASUS said:
Hi, by crashing do you mean the app crashes? Or the entire phone hangs and you need to longpress the power button to restart it?
CH_ASUS said:
Hi, by crashing do you mean the app crashes? Or the entire phone hangs and you need to longpress the power button to restart it?
Entire phone.. This started happening after the new update.. Many are not complaining but u can visit the flipkart and see the reviews there 

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
KB007 said:
1) When you were playing PUBG and your phone crashed, did the phone continue make a beep-like sound after crashing
2) Did your phone fail to reboot on the first try whenever it crashed and you had to see the "Powered by Android" screen more than once?

As much a the little information provided indicates, you seem to be another one of the unfortunate users who got a faulty device (Myself included) and the best (and possibly only) option would be to file for replacement (if you're still in the window) or go to your nearest service center and ask for a motherboard replacement.
Yes now its frequent... Its crashes whenever and turning on phone completely takes 2 or 3 Times to actually boot up.. Ya while playing Pubg i get that beep sound... Temperature where normal
Then sadly it's a motherboard issue man. I know it's hard to accept since your phone is new and this issue got triggered by an update, but patching this with software would only make the phone vulnerable to the same problem in the very near future. I understand the anger you must be feeling but it would be best if you file for replacement (if you still can) or send the phone for repair as soon as possible. 
Unfortunate that this happened to you. I faced the same issue too.

KB007
Star III
KB007 said:

Then sadly it's a motherboard issue man. I know it's hard to accept since your phone is new and this issue got triggered by an update, but patching this with software would only make the phone vulnerable to the same problem in the very near future. I understand the anger you must be feeling but it would be best if you file for replacement (if you still can) or send the phone for repair as soon as possible. 
Unfortunate that this happened to you. I faced the same issue too.
Ya its irritating bro since its a new phone... The service centre is not in my city.. And i am not free for 10 to 15 days so i will go after... hope before they gave a software update just to patch for some time.. I told them just replace the phone.. Not to repair it... And will contact flipkart hope they replace the device