This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Speaker Cracking/Static Noise from Speaker When Received Notifications While Listening Music.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name:ZS620KL
Firmware Version:100.10.107.110
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:Very frequent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): device notifications while listening songs
I never listen music from external bottom speakers but today i was buzy with some work so i tried to go with speakers but what i noticed was my volume was bit higer than half of the volume bar (not full) whenever i use to get notifications from whatsapp or snapchat or any other apps speaker was giving me cracking like noise/ static noise but there was no problem with running song it was totally ok with that static noise. Also song was crisp & clear. and let me tell you that please note speaker cracking/ static noise does not occur always during every notifications but sometimes. (it felt like sometimes speaker was unable to manage the sounds from running music and received notifications at a time)
I remember this issue existed since A8 than it was fixed in some software version which i dont remember but now again it seems to be back, but frequency of issue occurance is very less than earlier it was existed.
Please dont tell me about any trouble shooting steps i have tried every possible thing. Also because this does not effect normal speaker volumes at watever it may be those speaker seems ok with that and only happens with receiving notifications. So this shows its clear software thing to be looked into. I hope issue will be addressed
Thanks!
@Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @ARP_ASUS
3 REPLIES 3

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Yes I m facing the same issue and it feels annoying. It need to be fixed before the support ends.
Thanks!

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

vicky9943861292
Star III
Same issue with my speaker too . Speaker cracking too much . Upto volume 8% . Also with notification sounds