This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear buds

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I was hoping to get a pair of genuine Asus Bluetooth earbuds but I don't believe that they make any.
Firstly can someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Secondly, assuming that I am not wrong, can anyone suggest a good quality pair up to say $200 au money.
Thanks in advance
22 REPLIES 22

CVonC
Rising Star II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155174#Comment_155174

Get your facts straight I never said Asus do not make earbuds. The fact that your from Australia means nothing to me I'm from Calabria Italy just because I am living here now is beside the point.

On another note do you own a zenfone 7 and if so is it a zenfone 7 pro or a zenfone 7 ?

And if so do you have a set of earplugs? And again if so what brand?

View post
You wrote in reply to Averan
"Yes I think your right,pity. I am surprised though as the zenfone 7 and other new Asus phones don't come with a 3.5 jack and obviously no earplugs at all you would think that Asus would sell Bluetooth earbuds."
I'm not gonna argue with you anymore because you've clearly taken offence at being corrected and have dwelled on that.
Yes I own the pro and I use a set of TaoTronics TT-BH053 earbuds. They work great, hardly any video lag. But they're not your 200 expensive ones. There were only $40. Battery lasts a few hours. They've been superseded now.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Ok I'll admit when I have been an a#$ hole for that I apologize. I was offended when you said, your question has been answered, believing that you meant to pull my head in and stop posting . Obviously that is not what you meant. The thing about posting on these sort of forums is like txting ,it is so easy to get the wrong meaning. Thank you for your help and no hard feelings I hope PS you are correct though Asus do make earbuds but they are like hens teeth, very hard to get. The only place I managed to source a pair was from the site you mentioned ( the French one ) and cost about$200 au plus shipping

wirazo
Star II
I use a pair of Edifier TWS 200, a cheap and good option, they work really great!