atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today I watched some of videos I found pubg can run maximum resolution of our display , asus rog 3 support 144hz so I just make a try if it Yes 144 fps is working superb can't explain the feeling of playing at 144 fps pubg
screenshot-20210304-221039306.jpg

63 REPLIES 63

botboy444
Zen Master I
There's probably another way to do it similar to how @GREEKLEADER got 90fps, but upping it to 144 instead of 90

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
botboy444

There's probably another way to do it similar to how @GREEKLEADER got 90fps, but upping it to 144 instead of 90

View post
According to my knowledge,there is no way for anything more than 90 currently,by I will indeed try it out,it might similar to the "tablet" mode a few months back

Craven
Rising Star II
Great! Now just enable screen recording and you can play at a capped 120hz refresh rate! Because y'know... "Performance issues".

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
botboy444

View post
Getting 90 fps is different it takes 2 minutes and 144fps is something different 😬😬

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Craven

Great! Now just enable screen recording and you can play at a capped 120hz refresh rate! Because y'know... "Performance issues".

View post
Well 120fps is still better than 90fps.....