This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connectivity problem on zenfone max pro m1

Dwaipayan_Dutta
Star II
Sometimes mobile can't connect to internet though other mobile with same network has no issues with internet connection. I have to restart my zenfone max pro m1 4 to 5 times to fix this.
6 REPLIES 6

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
Dwaipayan Dutta

Sometimes mobile can't connect to internet though other mobile with same network has no issues with internet connection. I have to restart my zenfone max pro m1 4 to 5 times to fix this.

Internet connectivity problem on zenfone max pro m1
You are right...i though it happens only with me....
My phone also don't connect to mobile network... After retrying on/off 8 to 10 times..it connect..
And sometimes after on/off mobile data, switch access point, on/off airplane mode... Nothing works... I have to restart phone as there is no other way.
This happening daily 4 to 5 times.. Whenever i turn on my mobile data.
FIX IT.@Christine_ASUS

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, request you to provide us with your device's latest firmware version. You can follow the below instructions to do the same: Settings -- About -- Software Information.

Dwaipayan_Dutta
Star II
victor0_ASUS

Hi, request you to provide us with your device's latest firmware version. You can follow the below instructions to do the same: Settings -- About -- Software Information.

View post
PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2009.087-20200826

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
victor0_ASUS

View post
I had this on pie 087 ...so i moved to beta 438.....but the problem remains the same..
If i leave mobile data on for all day.... This won't happen much...
But if i turn on data frequently means 2 or tree time in 1 hour...this happens.